How Did Gabby Help Grappling Industries..?
In 2012 Gabriella Rapone, fostered an unlikely friendship with a young aspiring entrepreneur.
Knowing the struggles of being a young 27 year old entrepreneur. Gabriella took on a mentoring roll and helped bring to life the vision and dream . She did so, by creating a structure needed to build a scale-able business. While laying the ground work to fulfil a dream of international domination.
That tournament now spans 3 countries... Canada, USA and Australia.
Here's just a peak of what she did...
- Helped create a single brand incorporating the vision and the "unique selling proposition." Including logo, merchandising and ad copy.
- Helped create policies and procedures, when marketing and promoting events.
- Ensured that the proper business practices were executed and maintained.
- Helped establish relationships to promote International expansion.
- Help create plan for recruiting for sponsors.
- Help coordinate media inquiries to ensure maximum exposure.
- Help create procedures for easy event set-up and tear-down.
- Reducing take tear-down time from 3 hrs to 35 minutes.
And so much, much more ....
Grappling Industries was born out of frustration, a dream and determination …
6 Years ago, a young aspiring grappler sat in an overcrowded gymnasium frustrated….
- Frustrated by the high cost for a single fight tournament.
- Frustrated by the lack of tournament in the area.
- And Frustrated by the hour-long delays it took to actually compete.
He believed, there should be a better way to compete.
He believed, that if you loved Brazilian Jujitsu, that you deserved more than just 1 match per event .
Better yet... you deserved more than 1 competition per year, because TRUE skill isn't measured at the gym.
No ! It’s fought in competition. One where the opponent you’re facing isn’t just the person in front of you.
NO. It’s every person who told you - that YOU couldn’t succeed. It’s every person who picked on you in school. It’s every person who told you - that you weren’t good enough to win .
We know there’s a battle raging inside every grappler. A fight bigger than the one we see in the gym or on the mats come competition day.
The dream was to give every fighter like you, not 1 but 4 fights . To prove that you have exactly what it takes to succeed and win .
Now 5 Years later, the frustration that fuelled the determination, is no longer a dream. It’s a reality . Thanks in part to people like you.
Now established in 3 countries and over 65 tournaments , over 23, 000 competitors, 10000 matches and over $100,000 in cash prizes . ..Grappling industries isn’t just giving competitors like YOU a chance to test their skills.
NO, they are giving those who love Brazilian jujitsu like you an opportunity to travel the world and compete in other tournaments, so that YOU can continue the dream that started it all and prove : You Can Win.
You just need to decide, how badly do you want to Win ?